Avon Perfume Bottles

There have been an almost infinite number of Avon bottles produced over the many years.

Even breaking the bottles category down, into subcategories such as Avon perfume bottles, is a daunting task.

Avon is perhaps the most well known known company whose perfume bottles are valued considerably. Almost every serious perfume bottle collector has Avon bottles.

Avon perfume bottles are well known in part because of the immense variety of shapes and sizes the bottles have come in. Of course, this helps make collecting the bottles fun.

Some popular Avon bottles are in the shapes of cars and other vehicles.

Other bottles are shaped like animals or popular everyday items.

Avon Dog Bottles
Avon Cat Figurines
Avon Bird Products
Avon Car Bottles
Avon Shoe Bottles

Here are a couple to whet your collecting appetite:

Avon French Crystal

Avon French Crystal Perfume Bottle

Avon French Crystal Perfume

RARE.

The tag on this one ounce bottle says “Avon Unforgettable Perfume” but as you can see from the bottom of the bottle it was made in France. Best current guess is the late 1940s or 1950s. This French crystal bottle is accented with an Intaglio cut crystal glass stopper.

Ford Edsel Perfume Bottle

Avon Ford Edsel Bottle

Made in 1999, this stunning bottle originally held Black Suede after shave. But as you can see from this sparkling photo, sometimes collectible bottles can look better empty so the light can show off their intricate detail.

Avon Yellow Canary Bottle

Avon Yellow Canary Bottle

Wouldn’t this look great in your home! This bottle from Avon is in the shape of a yellow canary. Very detailed, you may want to have a couple of these art pieces.

Avon Gingerbread Man Bottle

Avon Gingerbread Man Bottle

This fun bottle was made in 1979 and is in the shape of the gingerbread man. It has a pink top and yummy pink “icing” to frame the gingerbread figure. It originally held one ounce of Hello Sunshine cologne.

Avon Christmas Candle Bottle

Avon Christmas Candle Bottle

This unique Avon bottle is shaped like a candle with twisted spiral sides. It has a green candle base and a glowing red top.

Here you will find some of the Avon perfume bottles currently available to add to your collection.

76 Responses to “Avon Perfume Bottles”
  1. Ann McClintock says:

My Grandmother was an Avon lady for years back in the 60’s and 70’s, she passed in 1978 so everything is before that, she collected most of everything Avon, we still have her collection and are looking to sell so if there is something you are looking for please let me know and I will see if we have it.
    Most everything is still is original boxes and never used.

Thank you for your interest.
    Ann

2. DawnBubar says:

I have the gingerbread man it’s never been used

3. Aaliya says:

Anybody has got avon topaz cream sachet or jewellery

4. Pam says:

I have close to 200 bottles I have paid a small fortune for over the past 25 years. The go back to the 60’s. I am willing to part with them for a lot less than what I paid. I would like to get rid of the whole lot. Good condition for most. Some have boxes! I am asking for $200 but please Make me an offer.

5. cindi cramer says:

I am looking for a clear glass decanter from the 70’s or before.. It resembled the genie bottle on I dream of Genie, as far as it’s shape.

My sister and I played with it often pretending to be Genie, and has alot of memories for us. WHen my grandma passed away in 1994, one of the relatives took it . .. they gave it to someone that helped them clean house. before my mom could get it back…

soooo here I am 40 years later… look ing for one.

I think it help bubble bath but not for sure.

Any help would be great! Thanks

• Holly Crissell says:

just wondering if you found your bottle?

• Cindy says:

Hi Cindy,
      I just acquired a huge box of old Avon bottles as I was searching for a place to sell them I came across your letter..and I do have that bottle..it is Avons.Blue Lotus after bath freshener…so if you are still interested please text me at 3039945852..my name is Tina

6. Donna says:

It’s a perfume or cologne lamp .

7. judy says:

I have a 1976 Betsy Ross sonnet cologne bottle…..would like to know its value.

8. Timothy Daugaard says:

I have lots of those bottles, mostly cars, I have old Jim beam decanter and stains with lids.

9. Franziska C.Hanson says:

I have several collectable avon cars,I need the going piece for them.(65 Corvette Stingray-80 HP Big Mack-73 Ford Ranger Pickup-36 MG -23 Maxwell model 25-1902 Haynes Apperson-VanTastic-1908 Thomas Flyer-and Stanley Steamer)if you could give me a price list that would be great.my email is cansas78@hotmail.com Thank you

10.