Welcome to the World of Avon Collectibles!

Here you will find your ever growing resource that attempts to catalog and provide information about every Avon collectible.  Yes – a very daunting task.

Avon first began doing business in 1886, then known as the California Perfume Company, with the company changing its name to ‘Avon’ in 1939. Avon’s founder, David McConnell, during a trip to England was enchanted by the beauty at Stratford upon Avon – and that is where the name Avon came from.

With many decades of selling perfume, cosmetics, and many other products, the number of Avon Collectibles is immense.

This also means you can find the perfect gift, investment or collectible!

So dig in and find your treasures to add to your collection.

Avon Fostoria

Avon Necklaces

Avon Necklaces

Avon Beer Steins

Avon Beer Steins

Avon Cape Cod Glass

Avon Cape Cod Glass

With Avon collecting you decide whether to do it as a hobby – perhaps collecting everything you can find of a certain type of bottle or other product.

Or, you can collect Avon as an investment. As an investor, select a budget and be ready to strike quick if you see a deal. Then make sure you carefully store and protect your investment for the long-term.

There are thousands of other Avon collectors. This results in a continuous stream of collectible items being available. As with any collectible, some items are rarely available. And, sometimes, a person not aware of the value of Avon products makes something available that is severely underpriced.

77 Responses to “Avon”
  1. Julie Yutzey says:

I have 2 tubs of avon products – any one interested in purchasing – do not have a listing of contents

2. Sue Ford says:

I have a set of Bethlehem Nativity figurines from 1984. They are glazed procelain and the artist was Tom O’Brien. Does anyone know anything thing about the value of this nativity scene?

3. Margaret says:

I have a couple of boxes of Avon collectibles. My mother-in-law was a salesperson in the 60’s. She left several large boxes of Avon products in mint condition. Does anyone have a suggestion how to get rid of the collection?

4. Spirit says:

I have a double stamped Avon decanter about how much is that worth.

5. Ann says:

I have a 1965 “Favorite Fragrance” boxed set (Still in boxes inside of the box) of three 5oz heart shaped bottles still in box with some cologne still in the 2 of the bottles. How would I find out the value of these?

6. A says:

7. magdalena adamson says:

where can I sell my items of Avon collectables

8. Lynn says:

For sale a very large avon collection,(fills a single car garage) includes dolls, cars, trains, steins, childrens, jewelry, albees, ornaments, soaps, candles, kitchen items, ducks, and miscellaneous. All avon.

9. Andrew Scott says:

I have a lot of avon most still in boxes

10. Tim says:

Just wanting advice. We have over 300 separate pieces we acquired when cleaning out my wife’s grandmothers possessions. Most are still in boxes. I have been storing them for a couple of years, and want to get rid of them. What is best way, and who do I contact? I do not want to sell them at a garage sale, but will if no other option.

11. Doris says:

I have an Avon 6 Catalog, in excellent condition with Color pictures of Avon products from 1890 to 1978. I live in California, if interested contact me dorassb2003@yahoo.com

• margaret VanMeter says:

I have a 1976 stylized milk glass dove and I have no idea what it would be worth. also have a 1976 duck with a green glass body and “silver” head with cologne in it. could you help me? or suggest another source?

12.