Avon Christmas

One of the most popular Avon Christmas products is the Nativity Set. This is what all the boxes and items in the set look like:

avon nativity set

The pieces were produced over a ten year period between 1981 and 1991. Here is the list:

1981 – Three piece set for the Holy family of the Baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph
1982 – Three piece set for the Wise Kings / Magi of Melchior, Balthasar and Kaspar
1983 – Two pieces for shepherds
1983 – Two pieces for shepherd bos
1983 – Two pieces for sheep
1984 – Two pieces for camels
1984 – Donkey
1985 – Stable
1985- Flying angel to hang from the stable
1987 – Cow
1987 – Standing Angel
1988 – Innkeeper
1991 – Praying Children

Tap or click on the pictures below for eBay listings for more information about that product.

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

Collector’s Christmas Plates 1973-2009. Excellent Condition, Original Boxes
$1,395.00

Sammy Bear Dressed As Santa Clause w/ Christmas Tree Ornament New
$500.00

SANTA READ ME A STORY AVON COLLECTIBLE RARE ANIMATED MUSICAL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY
$389.50

The Christmas Tree Mystery ( Camelot Books by
$199.99

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

Countdown To Christmas Advent Calendar – Still in Plastic – Vintage 1987
$197.99

BIG LOT of Assorted Christmas Items Ornaments, Stockings, AVON, Boxes, Tags
$55.00

AVON 1987 CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN Advent Calendar SEALED in Factory Packaging
$175.00

Christmas Plate Collection 73-09
$175.00

SEALED New Vintage Retro 1987 Countdown To Christmas Advent Calendar
$160.00

Trivia: Avon is a leader in funding breast cancer research.

2003 Christmas Fiber Optic Village w/box! Brand new condition!
$150.00

Disney CINDERELLA DOLL In CHRISTMAS STOCKING Princess Holiday 1997 AVON MATTEL
$154.99

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

2005 2nd Annual Christmas Tree Rhinestone Dangle Ornaments Pin Brooch
$149.99

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

Lot 23 pcs AVON CHRISTMAS COLLECTIBLE ORNAMENTS * * *Beautiful Condition* * *
$125.00

Vintage Christmas plates LOT of 6
$120.00

teddy bears Christmas Anniversary Bears with the dates on them.
$135.00

Huge AVON Christmas Offer 4 Plates w Nice Size Matching Figurines 1981 82 83 84
$134.99

Vintage lot HALLMARK Christmas Ornaments qty 12 Dates 1977 78 85 88 89 93 95 euc
$134.99

Lot of 26 Vintage Collectable Christmas Holiday Plates
$134.95

VTG Christmas Heavenly Blessings Nativity Complete Set of 13 w/BOXES
$120.00

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

AVON TICK TOCK TILL CHRISTMAS CUCKOO BATTERY ANIMATED MUSICAL CLOCK 2011
$127.88

14 Responses to “Avon Christmas”
  1. Chari says:

I have a off white and lt blue christmas blanket by avon and can’t find any info about it. It’s never been used and sticky tag says from avon. Can anyone help, would like to sell.

2. Vera Hovermill says:

I have collected Avon Christmas Bears since the 70s. I bought them for myself and kept them all these years…they still work! I would like to know the year when each bear was sold. I now give them as “family heirlooms” to my grown children. One bear rides a bicycle and plays music. His feet are on the pedals and move as he rolls along. The other bear is a Daddy bear wearing a turtleneck sweater with a child bear sitting on his lab. Daddy is wearing glasses and he is holding a book as he reads to his son. Daddy is reading “The Night before Christmas”; his lips are moving while he reads when you turn him on

3. Olivia says:

Hello I’m looking for the books for the Avon read to me Santa

4. Janice Baynai says:

I’m looking for the 1980s Christmas calendar. Can I still get these somehow?

5. Linda Wojciechowski says:

I have a collection of the Avon Pewter Cmas ornaments. Could you tell me what year they started?

6. Lisa Jenkins says:

My mother sold Avon from late 70-‘s thru 90’s and I have inherited her avon. it is all new still in boxes. I have lots of Christmas plates still in boxes from 1970’s thru 1990’s that I am selling. Steins, Soaps, Cape Cod, Kids stuff, California perfume company, colonge decanters, Christmas ornaments and other Christmas stuff, including reading santa….way too much to mention. If there is apiece you are looking for let me know and I quite possibly have it.

• Tamera Mori says:

Hi Lisa,

I’m looking for 2 Avon Nativity pieces:

1) Standing Angel.
      2) Shepherd with Lamb.

I collect the white porcelain set that was sold in the ’80’s and some pieces were (I believe) sold in the early ’90’s. Please let me know if you have these available and what you would charge for them.

Tamera Mori.
      You may contact me at the email address: tholman@cox.net.

• Barbara says:

Looking for the Read to me Santa by Avon.
      My nieces grew up with this and would like to have one for their children.

• Jillian says:

Hello! Any chance you have the Avon Advent Mouse Calendar? Thanks! 🙂

• Carol Monk says:

I am looking for a Santa’s caroling carousel. I actually have one but it has stopped working just this year and it is precious to my ninety year old mum so I’m trying to find a replacement. Hope you can help. Carol

7. Melissa says:

Where can I find replacement books for the Santa sitting in a chair reading books?

8. Kat says:

I have several Avon Christmas plates still in their original boxes which I would love to sell. If interested, please do hesitate to get in contact with me. Have a great evening. Thanks!

9. Kathi says:

Did Avon make Christmas tree pins for the years 2002, 2003, 2009 and 2010? I have other pins with the last tree pin from 2011. Perhaps the company just did not have tree pins those years. Thank you for any information you can give me!

10.