Avon Christmas

One of the most popular Avon Christmas products is the Nativity Set. This is what all the boxes and items in the set look like:

avon nativity set

The pieces were produced over a ten year period between 1981 and 1991. Here is the list:

1981 – Three piece set for the Holy family of the Baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph
1982 – Three piece set for the Wise Kings / Magi of Melchior, Balthasar and Kaspar
1983 – Two pieces for shepherds

VINTAGE 1970’S AVON CHRISTMAS CANDLE M5E SNOWLIGHT BAYBERRY MINT IN BOX
$900.00

3 LOT AVON CHRISTMAS THEME FIGURINES Precious Chickadee, Dapper Snowman Snugcub
$499.00

Lot of Christmas Plates Mint NIB 1973-1988; 1990-2001
$450.00

teddy bears Christmas Anniversary Bears with the dates on them.
$450.00

Alert: This listing disappears in less than 24 hours!

SANTA READ ME A STORY AVON COLLECTIBLE RARE ANIMATED MUSICAL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY
$389.50

Santa Lighted Window Display Christmas NIB
$281.00

30″ Decorative Christmas Santa Sleigh Figurine Indoor Holiday Season Decoration
$251.81

Vintage Christmas Pins Collection Trees Lot, Avon, Mylu, BW, Giusti, AJC, Art
$249.99

Old St. Nick Santa ’12 Days of Christmas’ Music Box
$223.00

1876 Cape cod Collection Ruby Red Dish pieces, used only for at Christmas.
$125.00

BIG LOT of Assorted Christmas Items Ornaments, Stockings, AVON, Boxes, Tags
$75.00

The Christmas Tree Mystery ( Camelot Books by
$199.99

RARE Christmas NATIVITY Bisque Porcelain Set 22 pc Michael Arike 1981-1992
$199.99

The Twelve Days of Christmas Ornaments, Gift Collection (12 Ornaments)
$192.31

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

Christmas Plate Collection 73-09
$175.00

10K Set Pendant & Earrings w/Diamonds 1979 Team Leader Award CHRISTMAS SALE
$149.99

Trivia: Avon has an astounding 90% name recognition.

8 Responses to “Avon Christmas”
  1. Olivia says:

Hello I’m looking for the books for the Avon read to me Santa

2. Janice Baynai says:

I’m looking for the 1980s Christmas calendar. Can I still get these somehow?

3. Linda Wojciechowski says:

I have a collection of the Avon Pewter Cmas ornaments. Could you tell me what year they started?

4. Lisa Jenkins says:

My mother sold Avon from late 70-‘s thru 90’s and I have inherited her avon. it is all new still in boxes. I have lots of Christmas plates still in boxes from 1970’s thru 1990’s that I am selling. Steins, Soaps, Cape Cod, Kids stuff, California perfume company, colonge decanters, Christmas ornaments and other Christmas stuff, including reading santa….way too much to mention. If there is apiece you are looking for let me know and I quite possibly have it.

• Tamera Mori says:

Hi Lisa,

I’m looking for 2 Avon Nativity pieces:

1) Standing Angel.
      2) Shepherd with Lamb.

I collect the white porcelain set that was sold in the ’80’s and some pieces were (I believe) sold in the early ’90’s. Please let me know if you have these available and what you would charge for them.

Tamera Mori.
      You may contact me at the email address: tholman@cox.net.

5. Melissa says:

Where can I find replacement books for the Santa sitting in a chair reading books?

6. Kat says:

I have several Avon Christmas plates still in their original boxes which I would love to sell. If interested, please do hesitate to get in contact with me. Have a great evening. Thanks!

7. Kathi says:

Did Avon make Christmas tree pins for the years 2002, 2003, 2009 and 2010? I have other pins with the last tree pin from 2011. Perhaps the company just did not have tree pins those years. Thank you for any information you can give me!