Avon Cape Cod Glass

Avon Cape Cod Glass

Avon Cape Cod Glass

225 Avon Cape Cod Glass Setting was Offered for $1800

Avon Cape Cod Glass Setting

The Avon 1876 Cape Cod Glass Collection is in high demand from collectors. Avon Cape Cod Glass is no longer sold new, so finding some pieces can be difficult.

This is one of the most requested and prized Avon collections today.

The Avon 1876 Cape Cod Glass Collection drew its inspiration from the Roman Rosette classical pattern. The number “1876” comes from the 100th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence being signed, and the 1876 Philadelphia Centennial.

The name “Cape Cod” for the collection is because many of the designs originated from the Boston & Sandwich Glass Works. This company started in 1825 at Cape Cod.

Avon Cape Cod Glass 64 Pieces This 64 piece vintage set sold for $400. It consisted of:

12 Handled Coffee Mugs (5 inches tall)
12 Salad Plates (7 and 1/4 inch size)
12 Dinner Plates (10 and 3/4 inch size)
12 Tall Tumblers (5 and 1/2 inches tall and 12 ounces)
12 Salad or Dessert Bowls (5 and 1/4 inches)
2 Vegetable Serving Bowls (8 and 3/4 inches)
1 Creamer (4 inches tall)
1 Sugar Bowl 3 and 1/2 inches tall)

AVON 1879 Cape Cod Red Glass Dish Set – NEVER BEEN USED! – MUST GO! MAKE OFFER!
$850.00

139 pcs of Cape Cod Ruby Red Glassware
$700.00

1876 Cape Cod RED glass Dinnerware Collection New in Box. Beautiful Set!!
$473.80

Vintage 1876 Collection Ruby Sandwich Glass ~ 66 Piece for 6
$438.28

Huge 61 Piece Lot of Vintage “Cape Cod 1876” Ruby Red Cut Glass Dishware
$340.00

Alert: This listing disappears in less than 24 hours!

Vintage 1876 Collection Ruby Red Sandwich Glass ~ Starter 26 Piece
$314.79

Vintage 1876 Collection Ruby Red Sandwich Glass ~ 22 Piece Set
$252.79

Cape Cod Ruby Red place settings/serving bowls and pieces
$250.00

Cape Cod Ruby Red Glass Dinnerware Beverageware
$200.00

30 Piece Cape Cod Ruby Red Vintage Glass Assortment, 1876 Collection
$249.00

VINTAGE AVON 1886-1986 RUBY RED GLASS SET OF 29 PCS
$175.00

AVON~Wine Decanter & 8 Mini Wine Glasses~1876 Cape Cod Anniversary Collect~RED!
$199.00

vintage 49 pc 1952 AVON RUBY RED DINNER WEAR SET ( DELIVERY TO MILW`
$175.00

VINTAGE 1970’s Huge Lot of 31 AVON 1876 Many New In Box Collect/Resell
$174.99

16-Piece Glassware Set “Cape Cod-Ruby” Pattern Design
$95.00

10 – 5.5″ AVON 1876 Cape Cod Ruby Red Tumbler Water Glasses
$84.99

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

(AVON) COLLECTION Ruby Red “46 Oz.Pitcher & (4) 12 oz.Tumbler Glasses”
$89.99

10 NIB Vintage *AVON RUBY RED 1876 Glass *LARGE 6″ Water GOBLETS
$99.00

Alert: This listing disappears in less than 24 hours!

RUBY Cake Stand 20419
$89.95

Ruby Red Cape Cod Glass
$67.77

Cape Cod 1876 Collection Small Goblet VGC Ruby Red Wine Glass Set of 8
$89.99

Ruby Red 1876 Cape Cod Water Pitcher & 6 Drinking Glasses
$82.49

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

AVON RUBY RED GLASS BREAD AND BUTTER PLATES 5 1/2″ LOT OF 8
$65.00

1876 Cape Cod Collection Wine Decanter W/7 Wine Glasses
$75.00

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

5pc Vintage AVON 1876 Ruby Red Glass WINE DECANTER 4 Goblet GLASSES EUC

1876 Ruby Red Glass Footed Pitcher & 4 GLASSES & CREAM & SUGAR
$53.20

AVON RUBY RED DECANTER (11) WINE / CORDIAL GLASSES SALT PEPPER GOBLETS
$47.99

AVON Cape Cod Ruby Red Collection Water Glass Tumbler Set of 7
$49.99

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

4 Bread Plates Ruby Red Glass Cape Cod Pressed Cut Glassware Vintage 3353
$52.49

VINTAGE AVON RUBY RED GLASS PLATES GOBLETS DECANTER S/P
$27.99

Cape Cod Ruby Red Glass Set, Decanter, and Bell
$25.00

Lot 11 VTG Cape Cod Wine Decanter~8 Wine Stem Goblets~2 Water Goblets
$65.00

Vintage Wheaton 1876 Cape Cod Ruby Red Glass Pitcher 48 Ounce Wine Water
$64.99

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

(9) AVON 1876 DARK RUBY RED GLASS WINE GOBLETS in BOX
$49.95

1876 Cape Cod Ruby Red Glass Dessert Plates Set ย 8 EXCELLENT
$15.95

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

(AVON) COLLECTION Ruby Red (Set Of 6) 3-3/4″ T. “Footed Water Glasses”
$53.99

AVON RUBY RED 1876 11″ ROUND PLATTER PRESSED CUT VINTAGE
$50.00

Lot 9 Ruby Red Cape Cod Cordial Small 4 1/2″ Tall Wine Glasses Goblets
$47.99

USED (VG) Avon’s 1876 Cape Cod Collection: Glass Dinnerware (Schiffer Book for C
$23.34

AVON’s 1876 Cape Cod Collection Ruby Red Glass Wine Glasses 6 inch Goblets 8
$30.00

SAUCER CHAMPAGNE GLASS SET OF 4, THE 1876 COLLECTION, AVON 1991, NEW!!!
$59.99

Trivia: The Avon name started being used in 1939.

LOT Of 4 Cape Cod Ruby Red Dinner Plates with Boxes Large 10 3/4″

Cruet

Vase
Salt and Pepper Shakers

Pedestal Cake Plate

Hostess Bell

The Avon 1876 Cape Cod Collection List

248 Responses to “Avon Cape Cod Glass”
  1. Pam says:

Cleaning out cabinets. Interested in selling the following: 5 dinner plates; 3 dessert plates; 5 bread & butter plates; 4 dessert bowls; 2 serving bowls; 3 saucers; 4 cups; 4 footed tumblers; 4 tall beverages; 4 water glasses; 4 saucer champagne glasses; 4 claret wine glasses; 4 pedestal mugs; 1 salt & pepper shaker set; 1 sugar bowl; 1 creamer; 1 oval platter; 1 divided relish dish; 1 covered butter dish; 1 gravy/sauce boat; 1 decanter; 1 water pitcher; 1 desert server; 1 pedestal cake plate (unglued as is common); 1 pie plate server; 1 desert server; 1 vase; 2 hurricane candle holders; 2 candlesticks; 1 heart trinket box; 1 Christmas ornament & 4 napkin rings. Contact pameekins@aol.com

2. Calliegh says:

Hello everyone, I have a complete set of Avon cape cod for 12. Plus tiered dishes, cake plates, vases, all the candle holders, candy dishes, gravy boats, creamers, sugars, s&p sets, crusts, wine carafes , butter dishes, platters, serving bowls, hurricane lamps with chimneys and without, Christmas ornaments, night light, water pitchers, pie lifters, heart shaped dishes and place mats. (The place mats are not Avon cape cod just cape cod placemats) I also have the collector guide. I would like to sell it all. There are numerous pieces. I will reply to everyone but I will only consider reasonable offers.

3. Julie says:

Mint condition, 12 pc settings, complete set, every piece sold included, boxed. No bubble bath, soap, perfume, candles or such. Just dishes. I would like to know value.

4. Pat Stewart says:

I have a set i would like to sell how do i go about doing it

5. samantha says:

is this a sturdy collection that could be used as everyday dinnerware or is it more suited for special occasions?

• Shirley says:

Samantha, they are NOT microwave safe, and had wash preferred, but I have been putting mine in the dishwasher for years, with no problem.

6. Melinda says:

I have some Cape Cod pieces:
    12 Salad/dessert plates, 8 footed mugs, 1 sugar bowl, 1 creamer, 1 water pitcher,, 2 dinner plates, 2 sauce bowls, 1 2-part relish dish, 2 small wine goblets, 1 butter dish with cover. Will sell each separately.

7. Ruth says:

I have a service for 8 only have 2 soup bowls, 8 dinner plates, 8 coffee mugs, 8 water goblets, 8 small wine glasses, 8 medium wine glasses, 2 sets salt n pepper shakers, 2 sugar n creamers, 2 small candle holders, 2 tall candle holders, 1 hurricane lamp, 4 vegetable bowls, 1 platter, 1 pie plate, 8 dessert bowls, 2 candy dishes, condiment dish, water picture, 2 wine bottles ( think), 8 salad plates, oil n vinegar set, there might be a few more pieces am looking for about $600.00 for all or best offer.

8. marsha says:

1 CANDLE
    1 SMALL PITCHER
    1 CANDY BOWL
    PLEASE MAKE ME AND OFFER ON ONE, SOME OR ALL OF THESE PIECES IF INTERESTED
    KIM 562-658-7350

10. Ann Wilson says:

I have 2 sets of 8 plates,bowls,mugs,decanter,sugar,creamer,goblets,bowls,candlesticks for sale.

11. Cathi says:

I am interested but could not pay that much – not sure if you are interested in splitting the set – or selling at lower cost. Sned me a message if you are negotiable.

12. Terry says:

I have a large collection of Cape Cod colection
    Hostess bell Christmas 19797
    4 napkin rings
    Christmas ornament
    Heart with lid trinket box
    2 short candlestick holders
    2 tall candlestick holders and much more to sale

13. Zack says:

I have some pieces of anyone is interested. I have no need for them so I wouldn’t mind selling for cheap please let me know.
    zjones25522552@gmail.com

14. Gabriela says:

Gabriellacota@hotmail.com please email me if still available .

15. Gabriela says:

Im so in love with this coolection I’m almost prepared to come to America to bring it to Australia on my lap for 23 hours. Which will be the last resort off course. ๐Ÿ˜‰ email. gabriellacota@hotmail.com

Does anyone have a complete collection of 52 pieces plus to send me. And rough postage air or ship to
    Australia, Melbourne.

16. Marie says:

I have 14 of the ruby 1876 Cape Cod Collection 10 1/2 in plates I am interested in selling.

17. Jeanette Mills says:

I just bought eight ruby red plates, are they microwave safe?

18. Jim says:

I have a collection of 62 pieces. I have pictures of you would like to see.

19. Elle says:

For sale:1876 Cape Cod collection/ assorted pieces :
    1-Decaniter
    4-small goblets -(1chipped)
    3-Candlesticks, patchwork cologne
    2-mugs
    1-cruet

1-Bell w/ “frosted” / plastic handle w/ bow

Fair Market or better offer. ‘Tis the season for us all. Thanks. 303-274-8054

20. Stephanie says:

I have (8) water goblet candle holders with 2 original boxes, (13) wine goblets with 7 original boxes and 6 original candle fragrances in package, (2) candle sticks still with fragrance in them, (1) cruet and (1) salt and pepper set. Would love to sell!!!! Please email if interested in anything and an offer ๐Ÿ™‚ stephanie.taylor1023@gmail.com

21. Pamela says:

I was an Avon Represenative for quite some time, I collected the entire collection , service for 12, and all completer pieces. I will sell all for $400.
    Email me

22. Melissa says:

I have the collection of AVON 1876 Cape Cod Collection RUBY RED 6 I’m willing to sell for $200.00 other pays for the shipping anyone knows any one let me know.

23. Marlena says:

I have salt and pepper shakers, wine decanter, the cruet/w skin so soft oil, five gobblets Make me an offer!!

24. Jody says:

My understanding is that it is actually a napkin ring that didn’t get fully cut out and isn’t completely uncommon.

25. catherine rega says:

i just need 2 vegetable bowl and heart shape dish

26. Leah Gentry says:

Can anyone tell me if these are dishwasher safe? I inherited several pieces and always hand wash them. But it would be nice to know if I am over caring for them. Thanks!

• Rebecca says:

Yes they can be put in the dishwasher, just make sure you also use a rinse agent in washer also

• patricia says:

If I remember correctly, the instructions for care of these pieces was to wash by hand, not to put into a dishwasher. It was either on the box the pieces came in or a slip of paper inside. I have always washed by hand in warm soapy water. I would be concerned the water would be to hot in the machine and would damage the finish in the glassware.

27. catherine rega says:

i need two cape cod vegtable

28. Allie says:

Never used still in Box Make an offer
    1876 Cape Cod Collection
    7 plate’s
    6 pedestal mugs
    1 serving bowl
    1 desert bowl
    1 vase
    2 Hurricane Lamps
    2candle holders
    Alliew21@gmail.com

29. Kate Anderson says:

I believe I have the entire set but can’t find a list to make sure of it. Does anyone know how I could find it. Also, how would I go about selling it to serious buyers? Thanks so much!
    Opivyk8@gmail.com

b) Centennial
      35 – Rim Soup / Cereal Bowl 7.4″
      Plates:
      36 – Bread & Butter Plate 5.5″
      37 – Dessert Plate 7.5″
      38 – Dinner Plate 11″

Embroidery Kit for linens (which I have never seen)

• Lisa says:

Have a complete dinner setting for 12 in boxes as well as all the accessories listed. Can someone tell me it’s value? Never used.

• Catherine says:

I have the following 1876 Cape Cod Collection pieces that I will be selling:
        Serving Bowl (8.75″ diameter)
        Candy Dish (6″ diameter)
        Salt & Pepper Shakers (set)
        These items all have the original boxes and have only been out of their boxes for inspection once (today).

If interested, contact me at catherinemthomas@msn.com

• Kate Anderson says:

FYI, my set is sold and no longer available

30. Melody says:

6024601386 I have wine and little wine shot glasses i would like to sell

31. Angel Johnston says:

Hi. I have the following Cape Cod Pieces for sale. Please make offer. Located in Pasadena, MD. Thank you.

Item Qty
    Tall Candle Stick Holder 2
    Water Goblet 8
    Wine Decanter 1
    Vase 1
    Wine Glass 8

32. Jean Keyes says:

I have a full set of service for 12 with all but the spoon, plus all the extra pieces. They have never been used and I have boxes for all but the individual pieces that I picked up at varying places. This set has NEVER been used Could you give me an approximate value for these dishes?

33. Danielle says:

I have a 117 piece ruby red avon collectible set. What is its value?

34. Joey Ford says:

I have select cape cod pieces for sale.

41 piece includes:
    6 dinner plates
    Cruet

Make offer…. Located in East/Central Tennessee

Contact: ataraxianprince@gmail.com

Thanks for the interest!

35. pat says:

19 piece collection, including 2 salad plates, 1 dinner plate, 2 handled coffee mugs, 2 tumblers, 2 candle holders, 1 creamer, 1sugar bowl, 1 salad bowl, 1 dessert bowl, 1 vegetable bowl, 4 napkin rings, 1 heart trinket box, and 1 candy dish. Make offer

36. dawn whitmore says:

i have a lot cape cod glassware that i need to sell most is the ruy red but some is blue. If interested please contact me and we can negotiate a price.

37. Nicole says:

I have odd pieces not a set, if anyone has a piece broken from their set or needing to add a piece let me know…

• Doris baptist says:

I’m in need of 4 ruby red water tumbler. Had accident moving them. Don’t know the value would rather you would say what you want for them

38. Nicole says:

I don’t have a set, I have pieces if anyone has broken a piece to their set I might be able to help…..

39. John says:

I have a collection of 200 pieces I would like to sell please email me brownjohn623@yahoo.com

40. Kelley Wilson says:

My friend has a collection of 200 pieces Cape cod set she wants to know what it’s worth. Can someone give me an idea?

41. Merilee Close says:

I have a 86 piece set of 1876 Cape Cod Ruby Red set I would like to sell.

42. Eric says:

Interested in the 100 pieces. Can you give me an.idea of what you have and how much you were thinking of asking. Thanks

• Travis Russell says:

I have 92 pieces and I’ll sell it all to u for 300

• Gabriela says:

Hi just wondering if you still have your cape cod collection and if you can possibly send to Australia Victoria Melbourne?

• roger hunter says:

I have a 100 to 110 picese of the Avon ruby red glass to sale have cake plate and knife have a lot of good pieces . The player 8 of the big plates the recanted small and large. Butter dish. Salt and pepper shaker. Phone number 859_354_7287

43. Tina Johnson says:

I have over 100 pieces of cape cod ruby red I would like to sell

44. C M Hess says:

I have some Cape Cod Pieces and cannot find out information on one item. It looks exactly like a napkin ring but the bottom has not been punched out. i have been told it is called a salt and is rare and valuable. Any help would be appreciated.

• Jody says:

My understanding is that this is actually a napkin ring that didn’t get cut properly and is not that uncommon.

• Melinda says:

A salt is a very small container like you described usually had a very small spoon. Salt use to be served this way instead of in shakers.

45.