Avon Beer Stein

Avon Beer Stein

Avon Beer Stein

More Specialty Steins:

Christmas Steins

Endangered Species Steins

2002 Steins Following 9/11

Avon has made numerous beer steins over the years – although fairly recently in company history. The first Avon beer steins were made in 1976.

A beer stein, the wording based on a German term, is a traditional beer mug made out of stoneware. A beer stein may also be an ornamental beer mug typically sold as a collectible or souvenir.

Avon beer steins are mostly ceramic. Some Avon beer steins were originally sold just as a stein. Others originally came with cologne.

Some steins are of a general nature. Other steins created by Avon have a specific theme. Avon collectors can try and collect them all – or try and collect all of a certain theme.

Collector’s Tips:

Most Avon beer steins generally included a certificate of authority when first made. There is more value if your stein still has this certificate.

Limited production Avon beer steins will have a serial number imprinted on the bottom of the stein.

If the stein is still in the original box or packaging, it will be worth more.

STEIN CERAMIC PORCELAIN EXCLUSIVE LIM. EDIT 300 CATHEDRAL OF CHRIST THE SAVIEUR
$1,480.00

Awesome Vintage AVON Lidded Steins ” 1976 -2001 ” In Great Shape
$1,161.75

Rare Mid 19thC Nymphenburg Porcelain Scenic Tankard Scene Porzellan Stei
$999.00

Beer Stein AVON LIMITED EDITION 002115 made in BRAZIL Mug NEW
$469.00

Beer Stein Collection 1976-1983 (Lot of 8)
$295.00

Trivia: The fastest selling company product was outspoken perfume.

Vintage 1979 Porcelain Hand Crafted in Brazil Car Classics Beer Stein Mug
$270.00

1978 Antique Hunting and Fishing Stein – Excellent; no box
$165.00

Beer Stein Collection 1978-1989 (Lot of 8)
$200.00

Handcrafted mini stagecoach
$200.00

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

Millennium 1000 years of history Collectors Stein
$196.66

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

VTG FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE GLASS COASTER WIRE HOLDER AVON GOBLET SODA LOT
$187.99

Vintage CERAMARTE Beer Steins Decorative Lidded Set of 8 1976-1992
$174.95

Tribute to the AMERICAN Military Armed Forces by Stein – MINT in Box
$150.00

Beer Stein made in Brazil
$149.99

20 Collectible Steins (1978 – 1997)
$110.00

Vintage 1990 Fishing Pike Bass Trout Salmon Ceramic Stein – by Ceramarte
$100.00

AVON Gift Collection – American Eagle – Tankard NEW
$99.99

THREE BEER STEINS made in Brazil for AVON
$110.00

Trivia: Avon is the world’s largest direct selling company.

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

Vintage Ceramic Stein decanter Age of Iron Horse 1982 Made Brazil NWB
$99.99

VINTAGE Gift Collection Father Christmas Stein 1994 **NIB**
$79.00

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

‘mean one’ collectible steins
$100.00

Star Wars SPECIAL EDITION AVON 1997 EVENT 1998 PRODUCT NEW FSC:12138-1
$99.99

LOT OF 4 AVON STEINS – WILD COUNTRY, CAR CLASSICS, GREAT AMERICAN BASEBALL, ETC
$99.99

Star Wars SPECIAL EDITION AVON 1998 BRAND NEW IN A BOX
$87.48

Trivia: In 1996 Avon became an Olympic sponsor.

Lot of 7 Vintage AVON-CERAMIC Beer Steins Made by CERAMARTE IN BRAZIL For AVON
$76.34

Vtg Lot of Beer steins mug ‘mean one’ germany italian domex handbemalt handcarfted
$89.99

SIX CERAMARTE/AVON Budweiser Beer Steins,
$59.99

EARLY Worlds Famous Clydesdales Hitch Stein – Handcrafted by Ceramarte MINT
$70.00

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

NEW ORIGINAL BOX AVON COLLECTIBLE 1980 COWBOY RODEO WESTERN ROUND UP BEER
$71.99

– America The Beautiful – 1998 Handcrafted Stein MINT in Original Box
$65.00

Cowboy Beer Stein Cattle Drive Stage Coach Roping Chuck Wagon
$80.00

Oakley Men’s 20L Tech Sport Labatt Blue Backpack, Black camping Bag Rare
$79.99

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

Western Horse Round UP Cowboy Wild Country Cologne Ceramic Stein 1980 NIB
$79.99

New! Just listed. Check this out before others find it.

Flying Aircraft Airplanes Classics Lidded Ceramic Stein 1981 Brazil NIB

1984 Avon Baseball Stein

1983 Avon Football Stein

1982 Avon Railroad Engines Stein

1981 Avon History of Aviation Stein

1980 Avon Cattle Drive Stein

1977 Avon Sailing Ships Stein

130 Responses to “Avon Beer Stein”
  1. Brittany says:

My Grandma was an avon rep and has now past away. I am left with many of her avon steins. I am looking to sell them for a fair price. They all include there boxes (the boxes are old though) and the steins are in great shape. If you would like to purchase one or more or find out more information you can email me at drawingrocks-mcg@hotmail.com.

This is the list of steins I have. I have a list of prices on what I hope to recieve from each stein but I can negotiate other prices if necessary. I am trying to look for other sellers, so if you are interested email me ASAP because they could go quickly.

~Flying Classics Ceramic Stein
    ~Miniature Endangered Species Stein: The Giant Panda
    ~Miniature Endangered Species Stein: The Sperm Whale
    ~Miniature Endangered Species Stein: The Mountain Zebra
    ~Miniature Endangered Species Stein: The Jaguar
    ~Miniature Age of the Iron Horse Stein

• Brittany says:

I also have pictures of all the steins if you would like to see them.

• Polly Dunmire says:

I would love to see pictures of what you have. I started getting them for my husband in 1976 & he passed away in 1994 and i would like to complete the set for my son. He is not missing many. The pictures would help me identify what he needs. Thank you so much.

2. karen says:

My grandma was a Avon rep for 60 yrs and we have alots of avon stuff from yrs ago anybody interested? e-mail me

3. Karen says:

The first Avon stien was 1976. How many years did they produce these and was there one for every year?

4. don says:

I have 2 tribute to the american firefighter stines i got 1 tribute to the american armed forces #13350 also 1 fishing stine (1990) #245663 and 1 racing car stine # 07714 (1989) and last small stine endangered species the bald eagle(1990) #112342 the #s on the fire stines are 82048 and c-10267 I do not have box they came in . if interested call me email me at donpetrini@bresnan.net

5. Donna Squier says:

This is all so new to me…need someone to help me please! Have 8 beer steins for sell and would like to get as much as I can possibly get because my mom collected red china set and have every piece but am keeping..all steins made in Brazil..1976 Animals #186032: 1978 Fish-The Strike/Rainbow Trout/at pourt/English Setter #409268…1979 Cars 1910 Stanley Steamer/1911 Ford Model T/1927 Bugatti/1936 MG #276003…1980 Chuck Wagons Cattle Drive/Stage Coach/Roping #284904…1981 Airplanes 1783 Montgollier/1903 Wright Bros./1909 Bleriot/1927 Ford Tri-Motor/1930 Waco Bi-plane/1931 Sikorsky Seap/1940 PipercubJ-3 #396011….1983 Football 1900/1920/1940/1960/1980 #90339….1984 Baseball 1900/1920/1940/1960/1980 #207931….last 1985 The Building of America Stein/Village Blacksmith with info brochure inside stein #92019..please someone help me or get me on right track…

6. Fred Maurer says:

I have a friend who has about 30 steins from Avon..in their original shipping boxes,etc. What info is needed besides the photos to make a sale ??

7. Fred Maurer says:

To whom it may concern,

I have a friend who has around 30 Avon steins that are still in their original boxes as they were shipped, his wife purchased them for his birthday..I just heard about them and saw only one at this time..If he wanted to sell them what information would he need to supply along with photos ??

8. laurie says:

I am tryin go sell avon steins. Have at least 50 plus. Some are seires. Have pictures. Please e-mail me at emtlan@frontiernet.net

• Ed Kurowski says:

Hi ,

I am looking for a stein I broke at a friend’s house. It is called: THE GOLD RUSH STEIN.

Let me know if you have this stein.

Ed Kurowski

• Sandy W. says:

I have the Goldrush Stein that Ed Kurowski is looking for

• Sandy W. says:

I have 8 Avon Beer Steins to sell and want to know how much I should ask for them. I have 1991 Conquest of Space, 1985 Blacksmith Stein, 1987 Gold Rush Stein, 1991 Endager Species mini Stein, 1978 Rainbow Trout & Pointer English Setter dog Stein, 1991 Great Dogs of the Outdoors Stein, 1990 Tribute to the American Armed Forces Stein, 1988 Indians of the American Frontier Stein

• bill shields says:

I have that stein for sale . get back to me I would like to talk to you about it . thanks bill

9. laurie says:

how can I find out how much the steins are worth? I have 50 or more some are series and am wanting to sell only serious inquries.

10. Gail Hulme says:

I have Avon Father Christmas Stein number 130834 for sale in Knoxville, TN. Will take $25.00.

11. Maggie says:

I am trying to figure out, for a dear friend….how much she can expect to get for her collection. It is extensive & well cared for. I will have to see ‘how many’ and what they are. She worked for Avon many many moons ago….now, moving to a smaller home, wanting to get rid of this collection.

Thanks. mags.
    mainlyboutmusic@yahoo.com

12. tom smyth says:

I have 24 large steins,all in good shape. I do not have boxes or certs. I have to move and would rather sell them ,than pack them,I live in northern ca.I would also like to sell them in a lot.

13. Stoyan says:

I have a collection that I thought I might update.I have 24 large steins all in boxes.I stopped collecting just before the Michael Jordan stein.I believe I have all pryer pieces.My question is ,how can I obtain a list of all remaining pieces.I am only interested in the large ones not the mini steins.

14. Dawn G. says:

I have 3 beer steins all out of the boxes the dates and numbers on the bottom are as follows:

1976-552690 1977-47880 and 1978-74552 would like to no what I could get for them and if anyone is interested in buying them??

15. Angela says:

I have a box of avon beer steins, cars and fragrance pins. I don’t believe I have any of the boxes. They are all individually wrapped and would like to sell all. Please contact me.

16. Suzy Fivecoat says:

We have one Avon Baseball beer stein made in Brazil in 1984 Serial Number 271763, and one Avon football stein made in Brazil in 1983 Serial number 319294. How much would you pay for them?

17. mary says:

I have a harly stein I would like to know the value!

18. Jim Moats says:

My Mother started giving avon steins in the 70s I have around 50,all in boxes,some with the bottles of cologne.I would like to do something nice for her,Where can I go to get a fare $ for them,thank-you for your time.

• darrell says:

I have read your posting about your avon steins. I was wondering if anyone has replied to you about were you can go to sell them if so would you be so kind and contact me at myemail

19. Rachel says:

I have a set of 6 Avon beer steins. Wondering if I were to sell them what a fair price would be and also where would I take them to sell?

Rachel

20. cathy says:

Hi, I have a bunch of Avon beer steins. They are not in boxes and I think only a few have certificates. Where can I sell them as I am not interested in collecting and keeping them. thanks for any info!

21. Mike says:

I have come across 3 different Avon steins and i was wondering about values on them

The one with the fisherman and hunter on it (1978)
    The football one (1983)
    And the small glass one

22. Lisa Rauh says:

My father has the complete set of avon beer steins from 50 years. All still wrapped in plastic, with certificates and in the box. Most have never even been opened. He is in need of money more then nostalgia. How can I sell these?
    Lisa lrauh29@comcast.net

23. Christine says:

Hello. My mother -in- law gave me her Avon Beer Stein collection when she moved. They are still in original boxes and never been used. No chips or ctacks. Small and Large stein. I want to sell them all to collecter or Beer Stein user. Be able to send the pictures if anybody interested in. Please e-mail @ lbco@shaw.ca Thanks.

24. Kayla Jo says:

I have 28 large avon steins and 13 mini avon steins from the 70’s on up. They are all use and I don’t have any of the boxes that they came in. Only one has the authenticity letter inside. They are all in very good condition with no chips or cracks. I have photos of all. I would like to sell all. If interest please email me at kaylajo1999@hotmail.com

25. carla says:

I have all steins that were sold from avon and most still in box and in mint condition. Want to sell all.

26. Jeff says:

Hello there! I too have some Avon steins that have been safely in storage for years. Unfortunately none have their boxes but have been wrapped up safely and individually since they were purchased. I would like to sell these as one unit and I am very flexible on the pricing – Only one of them has the authenticity letter inside and when I know where to send the pictures I will show you which one it is. I have the following:
    CONQUEST OF SPACE STEIN 1991
    KNIGHTS OF THE REALM 1995
    FLYING CLASSICS 1981
    (mini) ENDANGERED SPECIES SPERM WHALE 1992
    TRIBUTE TO THE WILD WEST 1993
    CENTURY OF BASKETBALL 1993

All of these are in beautiful condition, no dust, no chips, no scratches that I could see on the first inspection.

Please let me know where to send the pictures if you are interested… Thank you!

27. Jean says:

Can you tell me the approximate value of the 1977 beer stein (schooners) #A23359. Thanks

28. thomas foley says:

I have two steins winners circle and great dogs of the outdoors would you like to buy them thanks

29. pam says:

mmm 30 for the eagle stien…wondered what the set of 4 would bring…?

30. Kelly says:

I am helping my mom go through things in her house, and she has between 12-14 steins, all but 2 have3 boxes and certificates and some have the bottles of cologne. She is looking for a collector or someone to buy them. If you can email me, I have pics of all of the steins/boxes/etc. She also has cologne chess pieces and other Avon items to sell.

thank you!
    Kelly

31. Pan says:

I am trying to help a friend of mine sell her Avon beer steins. Can you tell me if you would be interested in purchasing them and how to deternine the value of them. What do you need to determine the value?

32. Julie says:

I have several Avon Beer Steins most in their original boxes, some not (1970-80’s). I see from previous posts that you would like pictures sent to you, what email should I send them to. I also have several collector and anniversary plates (all in their original boxes), and a representative tea set (no box). Would these items be of interest to you as well?
    Julie

33. Lynn Johnson says:

My mom sold avon for over 50 years and as a result I have had a lot of avon collectables over the years. I have a complete set of avon steins given to me as christmas gifts like clock work over the years… all still in the original box. I would like to sell them together as a set. I live in the Denver area.

34. Debby Tennison says:

We have about 27 steins from 1976-1995 – all in mint condition and all but 6 have their original boxes – does anyone know a good outlet to sell these?

35. Virginia says:

Also have various old cars,bottles,red dishes, figurines,animals, u name it I probably have one if looking for any Avon products.

36. Jerry Werner says:

I have about 30 of the Avon Stein collection still in the original box with the letter of authenticity can someone shed some light on the value of them

Thanks

37. Virginia says:

I have a 1979 Avon beer stein,has 1911 model T car on it,and other antique cars on it, has number on bottom too. mint condition. My mom collected all avon stuff. Cant find anything on it. Any ideas.
    Thanks

38. Jerry says:

I have about 30 of Avon beer steins that are still in the original box with the letter of authenticity can some on please tell what the value is of these

39. Ronald says:

I have a beautiful stein with writing around the bottom that says “Staysoil schooner, Jib-Headed Ketch, Barkentine, Brigantine, Bark, on the bottom it’s stamp in large letters AVON and says “Handcrafted in Brazil exclusively for Avon Product fuc, 1977” in between each work it has a symbol of an anchor and all around the main body are schooners and buildings of a town. It also has a leble on the bottom that says made in Brazil.

40. William says:

Hi, I have a collection of several different types of the Avon steins and am wondering what the value of some of them are. None of them have boxes but most of them contain their certificates. The dates range from 1977 to 1994. All of them are in very good condition. Please, if you could email me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

41. Liza Alcala says:

Hi,

i like these, but how much shipping in the philippines?

Avon Tribute to the Wild West Beer Stein NIB 1970
    1980 AVON CATTLE DRIVE STAGE COACH 9 LIDDED STEIN
    INDIANS OF THE AMERICAN FRONTIER STEIN 1988 AVON

Thanks,

Liza

42. Debbi says:

I have 36 Avon Stiens beginning with 1976 and going forward. Please let me know where I can sell these in the Phoenix, AZ area.

43. audra says:

I have about 50 avon beer steins. And a few different ones. How can i find the value of these steins? And do you know where i could sell them in San Diego, Ca.?

44. Andrea says:

Hi i have some beer stines i have been trying to get the worth value on they used to be my dad’s and i have about 6 or 7 of them from i think 1969-1978. Could you please give the value of what they are worth and where i can sell them at?

45. Justin says:

i have the first avon stein put out would like to sell please contact me. i also have eighteen other steins from avon

46. Greg LeRette says:

Looking for the fair value Of i think all the Avon Beer Steins ,also looking for a list of them all and year , I think at last count i have over 40 of them with the box from 1972 till i think 2002

47. terry hamp says:

I’ve got ”The Shipbuilder” by Uldis Klaviov ???.Brazil,..1986 #162560..would like to know value an how many to a set of the ships

48. Richard Ciaraldi says:

I am trieing get an honest estimet of the value of avon stiens that range from the 80s to the late 90s many still have factory packaging

• Lewis Wigginton says:

Richard, if you’ll email with the steins that you are trying to get a price on, I’ll be more than happy to give you what the Avon Collectors Book has as today’s CMV (current market value) I have an avon collection consisting of over 2000 pieces. I have every stein that Avon made. Thanks, Lewis

• Wayne says:

Lewis, I have a few Avon steins that I would like to get a value on. Would it be ok to email you a list? If so, what is your email. Thanks

• Daniel Schweyer says:

could you please send me lists of value of all mini an large stiens individually priced or copy of book. thank you

• richard Lafleche says:

good morning i would like to now if the great dogs of the outdoors is valuble it is made from avon in 1991 if you can give me its value i would be appriciated thank you

49. ron says:

i have 2 old beer steins at least 40 -50 years old in great shape. there are markings on the bottom iwould like two no what they are its either a double m or a double w surounded by a hexagon. they are both drinking senes would like to know what they are worth. it `would much apprreciated if you could held on this matter thank you ron kornewald

50. Keith says:

I have an assortment of Avon Steins some in boxes also some may have the cologne as well would you be interested in buying all at on set price? Still in storage.

51.