Avon Advertising

Avon Ad Sampler

Avon Ad Sampler

Avon Ads make great collectibles.

Do you remember when …. ?

Wonderful ads from a time gone by. Make sure you get a little bit of history with your Avon ad collection.

Avon talcum powder tin

This vintage American Ideal Talcum Powder tin sold for $329. The California Perfume Company was the original name for Avon, which means this tin dates from no later than the 1930s. “PAT Dec. 17, 1901” is stated on the side of the tin. It measures about five inches in height and about three inches in width. Each side has an embossed lithograph picture of a woman to promote the product.

Tire Dealership Showroom Sign 3 Foot Pickup Colorado Springs, CO
$400.00

VINTAGE Advertising Tin Sign AVON CYCLE Rare Not Porcelain CIRCA 1960’S
$299.00

AVON POCKET BOOK, VINTAGE PAPERBACK, BOX LIGHT
$250.00

RARE Bear Cookie Jar BLUE Not RED Very Few Made District Mangers ONLY
$200.00

Products Color Catalog–1936–SPECTACULAR–RARE
$175.00

VINTAGE AVON BICYCLE- GIRL SITTING ON BICYCLE ADV. TIN SIGN BOARD
$108.00

1935 INSERT BROADSIDE ADVERTISING AVON THEATER TEXAS YODELING COWBOYS UTICA,NY
$85.00

Lot of 9 Vintage Talc Tins Adv. Brushs, Colgate, LaJaynees, TZLB , etc..
$19.99

1972 NATIONAL AVON SHOW pocket mirror *
$99.99

6 Responses to “Avon Advertising”
  1. gail joncas says:

I have Avons Gone With The Wind ornaments of Brett and Tara Would like to know value and if anyone interested. Thank you

2. Martha Brewer says:

I have over a hundred pieces of Avon Cape Cod, almost all of it is in original boxes and most have never been out except to make sure they are not chipped or damaged…need to find a new home for them.

3. Travis says:

I have Avon Beer Steins set from 1976 to 1985 Mint Condition!! Asking $400.00 for Set will sell individually for right price.

4. Ginger says:

I have a huge collection of avon bottles. Many with boxes. I’m in NM. Free to someone who wants the whole set. Contact me for more info.

5. J. Heinz says:

I have an etched, Avon cosmetics 100 year commemorative wall mirror measuring 13″ X 17″ and (factory) gold framed (think Hollywood Regency style). It has a large etched Victorian full body woman cameo with the words AVON under her, and then 1886-1986 (all etched as well). It was made by Sales Guides, Inc. out of Mequon, WI. Has anyone seen one like it around? And would something like this have been for internal company use or maybe an award given? I can’t seem to find anything about wall mirrors. Thanks in advance for any enlightment you have to offer 🙂

6. kay naves says:

Please if anuone has the pink and black love purse or tote mynumber is 352 702 5835 Thank you I want one please let me know where to et it anthe price